Every construction project has its own requirements – and RIEDEC building materials meet them
The innovative RIEDEC binder makes it possible to convert nearly any base material into a high-quality building product that is adjusted to meet specific construction or local requirements. No specific base material is required: natural raw materials such as and, limestone or loam work just as well as recyclable material like rubble, excavation material or sludge.
That makes RIEDEC well suited for all types of applications: from the construction of hydraulic base courses in civil engineering to the stabilisation of banks, repair of damaged road surfaces and sealing of landfills as well as formwork filling for construction projects. Even bricks and paving stones can be manufactured eco-friendly without firing, cost-effective and directly on location.
RIEDEC IS A UNIVERSAL BUILDING MATERIAL
- That can be produced from virtually any available raw material as well as recyclable materials
- Meets individual project and regional requirements
- Satisfies the highest demands for surface and dimensional accuracy
- Meets all applicable norms for mechanical strength (pressure, tension, water absorption and delivery, elasticity)
- Creates a natural room climate
- Provides high acoustic protection
- Complies with the latest fire protection standards